SRS Sleep Products
Once your sleep physic is happy that CPAP is the best treatment option, only then should you consider purchase of a machine.
Our sleep physic will guide you through the government funded application for CPAP if you qualify. We also assist you with easy payment plans as well as DVA applications as needed.
We have a comprehensive range of CPAP machines and masks, including the lightest and quietest on the market. Ask us about our affordable plans too which start at $100pm. All our products have an extended five-year warranty, and include a lifetime of included troubleshooting via the phone or our walk-in CPAP clinic.
Resmed Airsense 10 Auto
- AirSense 10 Autoset is an automatic CPAP device that suits most sleep apnea patients. The device has a stylish and user-friendly design and automatically calculates the pressure you need.
- The HumidAir and ClimateLineAir heated tubing allows you to have the most comfortable temperature and humidity level setting during your treatment.
- EPR (expiratory pressure relief) feature allows user to exhale comfortably.
- AutoRamp function monitors your sleep and allows the machine to only kick in at the optimal time
- A quiet machine
- The remote data access feature allows your therapist access your information anytime.
- Fixed pressure Airsense 10 also available for order.
Philips Respironics Dream station Auto
- Dream Station Auto CPAP is a user-friendly CPAP device with multiple features, including remote data access.
- A-Flex unique feature allows beginner users to breathe in and out with a more comfortable pressure.
- SmartRamp feature allows machine to only kick in at the right time.
- This device has a smart algorithm which calculates the most suitable pressure every second, and differs according to your breathing.
- The humidifier adapts to your environment and maintains the most suitable humidity level and temperature for you.
- The unique Performance Check feature allows the machine to self-diagnose and advise if there is any problem internally.
- Philips Dream station fixed pressure machine is also available for order.
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto
- SleepStyle Auto is a quiet, light and compact automatic CPAP machine which suits most patients.
- This machine allows remote data access for your therapist.
- The humidifier is fully integrated into the unit and is easy to carry.
- This product offers a comprehensive range of comfort options.
- The SensAwake feature detects wakefulness, promptly relieves pressure and eases the return to sleep.
- Expiratory relief feature allows beginner users to breathe easier when exhaling.
- ThermoSmart humidification system comes with a light and durable heated tubing allowing you to have the most comfortable humidification and temperature.
- Fixed pressure SleepStyle is also available for order.
Resmed N20 Mask
- The Airfit N20 mask has magnetic clips to provide a user-friendly experience along with easy-to-adjust headgear.
- It comes with the easy to fit InfinitySeal™silicone cushion and is designed to adapt to different face shapes and sizes.
- ResMed international study shows AirFit N20 mask fits 99.4% of all patients. N20 allows patients to read or watch TV in bed while wearing it.
Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Mask
- This mask is one of the most popular masks for beginner users and the Eson 2 as the second generation Eson, has come with more user-friendly features.
- A lighter frame and reusable filter allows you to have a more comfortable first user experience.
- It is stable, quiet and user-friendly.
- F&P Eson 2 features VisiBlue™ highlights to provide visual cues for simpler, quicker and more intuitive patient education and to aid users in fitting, disassembly and reassembly.
Nasal Pillow Masks
Resmed Airfit N30i Mask
- The N30i allows minimum contact on your face and suits almost everyone.
- The SpringFit Frame adapts for any personalised fit and goes well with any pressure setting up to 20cm.
- This cushion sits securely under your nose allows air flow through the frame smoothly. Top-of-the-head tube design makes it easy to sleep in any position.
- It is one of the most stable nasal pillow masks and suits people who have claustrophobia.
Resmed Airfit F30
- Airfit F30 is the latest full-face mask on the market.
- It is for mouth breather and sits under your nose and low on your face, which allows minimum facial contact.
- Though it is a full-face mask, the compact design allows you to wear
- glasses and is ideal for side sleepers.
It suits most mouth breathers.
Full Face Masks
Philips DreamWear Full
- DreamWear Full face mask has the top-of-the-head design with a cushion that prevents red marks or discomfort on the nose bridge.
- It sits under your nose and allows minimum facial contact for users.
- It provides more freedom of movement when you sleep compared to other full-face masks, so is a good option for light sleepers who move more.
- It comes with a universal frame which allows users to easily swap the cushion and change the full-face masks into a nasal or nasal pillow mask.
- It suits most mouth breathers.
Fisher & Paykel Vitera
- Vitera is the second generation of the successful Simplus full face mask.
- It is one of the most popular full-face masks for beginner CPAP users.
- Its headgear features a proprietary breathable fabric that allows 21 times more air flow and 32% more moisture transfer than the material used in the leading range of full-face masks.
- The RollFit XT seal shape fits a wide range of facial shapes and minimise leaks into users’ eyes.
- It suits most mouth breathers.